Sorel 1964 CVS™ Boot
- Unit Price
Though it has a classic look, there's nothing weathered about this powerful boot. It features a fully seam-sealed construction, insulated warmth for frosty wind, and strong grip. Head towards the storm in a boot that was made for it.
- UPPER: Waterproof coated canvas upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 8 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 58 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Uses: Heavy Snow